Sunday, January 8, 2012

necessary destruction

Today, a wee cardboard tube containing Lentheric Perfume Snips.
I have always seen nips, aka snips - embryonic sample vials, made of plastene, very dangerous and needle-looking, with coloured balls at the end. I reckon you snap off the coloured balls and then the precious liquid can issue forth. Here is what is left in my little sample pack:
Shanghai
Gardenia
Anticipation
Confetti
Dark Brilliance
Repartee
Will test as soon as I get over my fear of plastene snapping off into my pupils, ingestion by overly curious cat, etc.
Also: Bal a Versailles "parfum de toilette" (what is this? pick one or the other!) by Jean Desprez
Le Dandy edt by D'Orsay - simply divine, words to come soon.

2 comments:

Carrie Meredith said...

I have a bunch of nips from different companies, and am also hesitant to snap off the ends. I think they are so strange and cute. You go first though, I'll be waiting for your report.

punkrockperfumeparty said...

Once I procure vials (super soon), this project will be on!