Sunday, September 5, 2010

small-haul

Miss Dior EdC - Christian Dior
Calandre (mini? perhaps a parfum? This had 15 ml, far too big for a mini) - Paco Rabanne
Coriandre mini - Jean Couturier
Givenchy III EdT mini - Givenchy
Arpege mini - Lanvin
Emeraude parfum de toilette - Coty

But why, why, why, did I find Fracas PARFUM in the store where the owner was a psycho witch? (said in a rambling, shrill, crystal-meth addict voice) "Don't open the bottle! One time a customer came in and opened one, and I got a terrible headache! Oh, don't open it! These perfumes are not meant for use on the skin! You don't want to put them on! DON'T OPEN IT! These have TURNED RANCID, THE LIGHT TURNED THEM! My sister-in-law . . ." I had to walk out at this point.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Funny...I like your writing style! Obviously the woman probably gets headaches from damned near everything but I think she lives in my city as well.